Wedding dinners are the perfect opportunity to set the tone for the evening’s festivities. It’s a time to create a welcoming atmosphere that brings your guests together, no matter their age or background.
But choosing the right music to play during dinner can be a daunting task. That’s why I’ve put together a list of over 200 wedding dinner music options, spanning from classical to contemporary, that are sure to please every palate.
Whether you’re a die-hard classical music fan or prefer more modern beats, I’ve got you covered! Let’s dive in and find the perfect soundtrack for your special day!
Pop Wedding Dinner Songs
Get ready to shake things up with our collection of pop wedding dinner music! Whether you’re a lover of upbeat, modern tunes or looking to surprise your guests with a chart-topping hit, we’ve got you covered.
From Diana Ross to Ed Sheeran, these catchy tracks will keep the energy high and the dance floor packed all night long. So, let’s get this party started!
- Sugar – Maroon 5
- I Only Have Eyes For You – Rod Stewart
- This Magic Moment – Jay & The Americans
- Candle In The Wind – Ed Sheeran
- That’s What Love Is All About – Michael Bolton
- Perfectly Imperfect – Declan J Donovan
- Hey Now – Dave Barnes
- Love You I Do – Jennifer Hudson
- Be My Baby – The Ronettes
- Lover – Taylor Swift
- The Best Is yet to Come – Michael Bublé
- Like I’m Gonna Lose You (feat. John Legend) – Meghan Trainor
- Love – Matt White
- Sugar, Sugar – The Archies
- You Got Me – Colbie Caillat
- Thinking out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- Count on Me – Bruno Mars
- Stand Your Ground – Joshua Hyslop
- Why Can’t I? – Liz Phair
- Oh, It Is Love – Hellogoodbye
- Marry Me – Train
- Stuck On You – Meiko
- Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainor
- Lucky – Jason Mraz
- You Got What I Need – Joshua Radin
- Brighter Than The Sun – Colbie Caillat
- Sweet Pea – Amos Lee
- Let’s Stay Together – Maroon 5
- Happy Together – The Turtles
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Stay Alive – José González
- Hanoï café – Bleu Toucan
- Evergreen (You Didn’t Deserve Me At All) – Omar Apollo
- shut up – Greyson Chance
- Fallin’ For You – Colbie Caillat
- Lost – Blake Rose
- Don’t Worry Baby – The Beach Boys
- When You Tell Me That You Love Me – Diana Ross
- Endless Love (with Mariah Carey) – Luther Vandross
- When You Say Nothing At All – Leon Alex
- Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World – Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwo‘ole
- You and I – SYML
- You’re Still The One – Marlene T
- If the World Was Ending (feat. Julia Michaels) – JP Saxe
- You & Me – James TW
Nostalgia/Folk Wedding Dinner Songs
If you’re the kind of couple who loves the idea of an intimate, relaxed dinner party feel for your wedding reception, then you might want to consider adding some nostalgia/folk tunes to your playlist.
These songs are perfect for creating a warm and inviting atmosphere, and will help your guests feel right at home. From classic hits to modern twists on old favorites, we’ve got you covered with some of the best nostalgia/folk wedding dinner music out there.
- Fly Me To The Moon – Frank Sinatra
- Wind Beneath My Wings – Bette Midler
- On The Street Where You Live – Dean Martin
- We Are In Love – Harry Connick, Jr.
- Unforgettable – Natalie Cole
- The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
- Killing Me Softly With His Song – Roberta Flack
- When I Fall in Love – Kendra Logozar
- Let’s Do It (Let’s Fall In Love) – Billie Holiday
- L-O-V-E – Nat King Cole
- I Get A Kick Out Of You – Rod Stewart
- Make Someone Happy – Jimmy Durante
- You Make Me Feel So Young – Frank Sinatra
- Isn’t It Romantic – Ella Fitzgerald
- Begin The Beguine – Ella Fitzgerald
- More – Bobby Darin
- Ain’t That A Kick In The Head – Dean Martin
- Life Is A Song – Tony Bennett & The Count Basie Orchestra
- The Way You Look Tonight – Billie Holiday
- Everything – Michael Bublé
- Fever – Michael Bublé
- Wishin’ And Hopin’ – Dusty Springfield
- Sway (Quien Sera) – Dean Martin
- It Had to Be You (Big Band and Vocals) – Harry Connick, Jr.
- Always Remember Us This Way – The Chillest
- Disappear for a while – Emil Negri
- Daydream – Lily Meola
- broken – Jonah Kagen
- Verso a verso – Hollou
Rock Wedding Dinner Songs
If you and your partner are rock lovers, then why not incorporate your favorite music into your wedding dinner? From classic rock ballads to modern indie hits, there’s plenty of music to choose from that’ll get your toes tapping and your guests dancing.
In this section, we’ll explore some of the best rock wedding dinner music to suit your tastes and keep the energy up all night long.
- How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You) – James Taylor
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher – Jackie Wilson
- If You Leave Me Now – Chicago
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Truly – Lionel Richie
- Hope You Love Me Like You Say You Do – Huey Lewis & The News
- Landslide – Fleetwood Mac
- You’re My Best Friend – Queen
- Someone Like You – Van Morrison
- My Love – Lionel Richie
- Crazy Love – Van Morrison
Piano Wedding Dinner Music
Are you looking for something romantic and elegant to play during your wedding dinner? Look no further than piano wedding dinner music!
Whether you prefer classical pieces or contemporary covers, piano music provides a beautiful backdrop for your special day. Let’s dive into some of the best piano wedding dinner music options to suit your taste.
- Impuissance – Luisa Amogida
- Oblique – Hazel Dumoulin
- Doux Petit Rêve – Laura Sullivan
- Eyes wide open – Eve Dennison
- The Rainbow Hunter – Laura Sullivan
- Pieces of Forever (Interlude) – Laura Sullivan
- Pensierino – Maura Bellucci
- Love Me Like You Do – Benny Martin
- Rest Your Sorrow, Movement 1 – Laura Sullivan
- Perfect – Laura Sullivan
- Mi Nonna – Clara Nishimoto
- Marietta – Isaac Nash
- Mariage D’amour (Spring Waltz) – Laura Sullivan
- I Guess I’m in Love (Instrumental Version) – Laura Sullivan
- Sorrisi – Teide
- La vie en rose – Laura Sullivan
- Sweet Nothing – Laura Sullivan
Country Wedding Dinner Songs
Country music is all about telling stories, and what better way to celebrate your love story than with some country tunes at your wedding dinner?
In this section, we’ve handpicked some of the best country wedding dinner music that will get your guests tapping their toes and feeling the love in the air. So grab your cowboy boots and get ready to two-step into wedded bliss!
- I Do (Cherish You) – Mark Wills
- You Are the Reason – Simon Casey
- Dancin’ Away With My Heart – Lady A
- She’s Everything – Brad Paisley
- You’re My Better Half – Keith Urban
- Somebody Like You – MountainCity
- You – Chris Young
- From This Moment On – Shania Twain
- Whatever It Is – Zac Brown Band
- All Your Life – The Band Perry
- It’s Your Love – Tim McGraw
- Forever And For Always – Shania Twain
- I Can’t Love You Anymore – Maren Morris
- Loving You Easy – Zac Brown Band
- From the Ground Up – Dan + Shay
Jazz Wedding Dinner Music
As the sun sets on your special day, it’s time to unwind and enjoy some great music with your loved ones. Jazz music, with its smooth and soulful tones, is a perfect choice for creating a relaxed and intimate atmosphere during the wedding dinner.
So, if you want to add some sophistication and elegance to your wedding dinner, jazz music is the way to go. Here are some of our favorite jazz songs that are sure to set the right mood.
- Angel – Jack Johnson
- Feels Like Home – Diana Krall
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- You Send Me – Michael Bolton
- Sunrise – Norah Jones
- Sunday Kind of Love – Etta James
- Let’s Fall In Love – Diana Krall
- At Last – Etta James
R&B/Soul Wedding Dinner Songs
If you’re dreaming of a smooth and soulful atmosphere for your dinner, we’ve got just the thing.
Our R&B/Soul Wedding Dinner Music selection is the perfect playlist to set the mood for a night full of love and joy. Get ready to fall in love all over again as we take you on a journey of soulful melodies and sultry beats.
- Nothing Can Come Between Us – Sade
- La-La Means I Love You – The Delfonics
- Best of My Love – The Emotions
- When We Were Young – Adele
- Kiss from a Rose – Seal
- Kiss of Life – Sade
- Get Ready – The Temptations
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Your Precious Love – Marvin Gaye
- Fired Up – Grace Carter
- La Vie En Rose – Daniela Andrade
- Save The Best For Last – Vanessa Williams
- I’ll Always Love You – Taylor Dayne
- Beyond – Leon Bridges
Classical Wedding Dinner Music
As the saying goes, “classics never go out of style,” and this couldn’t be truer for wedding dinner music. If you’re after an elegant and timeless atmosphere, then look no further than classical wedding dinner music.
From the classic melodies of Beethoven to the modern romance of Yiruma, classical music can set the perfect tone for your special day. So, let’s dive into some of the most beautiful and sophisticated pieces of music that are sure to create a memorable dining experience for you and your guests.
- Suite bergamasque, L.75: No. 3, Clair de lune – Claude Debussy
- Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007 (Arr. A. Sariel for Archlute): I. Prélude – Johann Sebastian Bach
- Charlotte’s Daydream – Pieter de Graaf
- Piano Sonata No.14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op.27 No.2 “Moonlight Sonata”: I. Adagio sostenuto – Ludwig van Beethoven
- En Lille Drøm – Auguste Blanc
- ロンド・カプリチオーソ – Shinya Kiyozuka
- Bibliothèque – Nadav Amir-Himmel
- Amore Eterno – Patrick Hamilton
- Valzer Elegiaco – Gioia Pisano
- Reverence – Andrea Monet
- River Flows in You – Maurizio Lucchetti
- A Light Breeze – Tom Kristiaan
- Illusion of Time – Sacha Hoedemaker
- Nocturne No. 2, Unused Umbrella – Hikaru Shirosu
Instrumental Wedding Dinner Music
Are you looking for something classic to set the mood, but not quite in the classical music realm? Look no further than these beautiful instrumental pieces, perfect for creating an elegant and sophisticated atmosphere.
- Hearts Collide – MountainCity
- Rapture – Katia Waizel
- Cardigan – Slowhands
- Recognition – The Masked Pianoman
- Lift Me Up – Eva Brönner
- Ghost – Relaxing Piano Covers
- Whirlwinds – Dustin Koller
- cena per due – Sebastián Voyage
- Counting the Days You’re Gone – Franz Gordon
- Glimpse of Us – Relaxing Piano Covers
- Here Comes the Sun – Nylonwings
- Married Life from Up (Violin & Piano) – Paul Hankinson Covers
- The Trossachs – Kyran Martin
- Safe Haven – Kjøpmann
- Espuma de lava – Miguel Pérez
- Tomorrow – Nate LaFleur
- Mastermind – Relaxing Piano Covers
- Days With You – LMR Records
- Passacaglia – Martin Bloch
- World For A Dance – Pierre Koenigs
- Every Breath You Take – Joseph Sullinger
- Silk – Piano Melancolía
More Wedding Dinner Music Ideas
Still searching for that perfect tune to set the mood at your wedding dinner? Maybe you’ve checked out all of our previous sections and still haven’t found what you’re looking for.
Fear not, we’ve got a few more options up our sleeves! This final section features a mix of genres that don’t necessarily fit into the categories we’ve covered so far, but are hidden gems that might just be the perfect fit for your big day.
Let’s dive into some unique and unexpected options to make your wedding dinner truly unforgettable.
- A Wink and a Smile – Harry Connick, Jr.
- Begin The Beguine – Artie Shaw
- I’ll Take Care Of You – Steven Curtis Chapman
- Gaillardia – Elliot Ziegler
- Got It Bad – LEISURE
- Here and Now – Luther Vandross
- Kiss Me – Sixpence None The Richer
- This I Promise You – *NSYNC
- I Do (Cherish You) – 98º
- I’m Into Something Good – the bird and the bee
- Just You and I – Tom Walker
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – MountainCity
- Missing You (with Ashe) – Stephen Sanchez
- I Say A Little Prayer – Diana King
- Shamalamma Ding Dong – Otis Day & The Knights
- Music For a Sushi Restaurant – Harry Styles
- All the Little Things – Helios Relaxing Space
And there you have it, 200+ wedding dinner songs to suit every taste! From classical melodies to contemporary hits, jazz tunes to country twangs. No matter what kind of vibe you’re going for, there’s a perfect soundtrack waiting for you and your guests.
So take some time to explore the options, create your playlists, and get ready to dance the night away with your loved ones. After all, music has a special way of bringing people together and making memories that last a lifetime.
Leave a Comment