Hello there! I’m Carly and I was a 2009 Walt Disney World bride. I started this blog in 2008 to document the process of planning our Disney wedding and by the time I was married I had fallen in love with the community of brides getting together to celebrate their events online. I started sharing the weddings of my friends and the rest is history!
Magical Day Weddings is designed to do three things: (1) provide inspiration for people planning their Disney weddings, (2) provide a showcase for people who want to share their photos, and (3) provide eye candy for people who love weddings and Disney as much as I do. Check out the links below to jump right to the good stuff.
See the Events
Read About Our Disney Wedding
I met my husband at Walt Disney World when I was 19 and since it brought us together we decided to have a Disney wedding. We spent a year planning the wedding and ended up going over our budget by a little bit, but it was our dream day and we wouldn’t trade it. If you want to read about our Walt Disney World wedding, check out my detailed wedding trip report.
10 Most Popular Posts on Planning a Disney Wedding
- Can We Afford to Have a Disney Wedding?
- The Top 3 Myths About Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings
- Disney Weddings: Expectations vs. Reality
- Top 5 Most Repinned Disney Engagement Photo Outfits
- How To Look Good in Your Wedding or Engagement Photos
- Guest Post: Choosing a Wedding Venue
- Games For Your Disney-Themed Bridal Shower
- 20 Things to Put in Your Wedding Welcome Bags
- Instant Wedding Vows: What to Say When You Don’t Want to Write Your Own
- Frequently Asked Questions: Disney Cruise Weddings
Find a Vendor for Your Disney Wedding
If you have questions about being featured on this site, check out our Submit Your Disney Event page. I do need to have the permission of the photographer before any photos can be posted, so be sure to include that information in your email!
If you have questions about advertising on this site or joining the Magical Day Weddings Disney wedding vendor list, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you soon!
If you have questions about your wedding, I would recommend that you hit the Facebook groups or forums before dropping me a line, mostly because I usually don’t have the info you’re looking for since I’m not connected to the Disney Weddings team. Other couples who are also planning their events are a great source of knowledge!